London, United Kingdom
I'm Francesca, an integrative therapist, psychotherapeutic counsellor, and hypnotherapist.
I provide my clients with a non-judgemental space for exploration and change. My approach is compassionate, accepting, and insightful. I help my clients overcome various issues, including anxiety, stress, low confidence, anger, and relationship challenges.
Challenges I help with include:
• Managing anxiety and stress
• Improving low confidence and low self-esteem
• Exploring and resolving relationship issues and difficulties
• Improving emotional regulation and resolving issues, including anger and jealousy
• Resolving attachment issues, including anxious, avoidant, and disorganised patterns of relating to others — these are sometimes called ‘commitment issues’ or ‘abandonment issues’
• Processing and integrating complex life experiences
• Ending self-destructive behaviours and improving self-care
• Resolving sleeplessness
• Managing symptoms of ADHD, including reducing restlessness and increasing focus
You deserve to live a calm, authentic, and joyful life.
How hypnotherapy can help you
Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis and conversation-based therapy to explore and resolve the underlying causes of issues and symptoms. The process uncovers experiences at the level of the unconscious mind and brings them into the present so they can be explored, deconstructed, and healed with the support of a therapist.
I offer a combination of analytical hypnotherapy, suggestion hypnotherapy, and coaching. These methods explore and resolve long-term issues at the root cause while providing you with tools for immediate change.
To get started, I offer a 20-minute consultation call.
This information has not yet been submitted
No post just yet,keep an eye though... 👀