Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Hi, I'm Digna. I help people who don’t feel good enough to feel more confident in their lives by learning how to be kinder to themselves.
You maybe feeling this way due to a number of reasons. It could be as a result of social media, your childhood, your cultural background, a stressful time, feeling worried and anxious, relationship problems, being treated unfairly, being abused, feeling depressed, work issues or loss.
Or, you may not know how or why you feel like you do and that's okay too.
How can I help you?
- I became an counsellor because I'm passionate about providing a supportive and comfortable space which allows others to feel listened to and accepted.
- I can support you to become more aware of your feelings and needs. This can help you to understand yourself more and be able to communicate better with others.
- Feel more comfortable to be able to say “no” and put in boundaries for yourself can protect your time and energy and improve relationshipswith those around you too.
- Finding better ways of coping and feel more in control and confident in life.
- It can feel so hard and overwhelming when you think that you have to cope with everything on your own. I know because I've been there too and you're not alone.
- I'll provide you with different perspectives and other ways of thinking about situations.
- I'm an qualified integrative counsellor and an approved Anxiety UK Therapist which means that I use a range of different approaches to adapt to what you may need from our sessions.
We all face challenges and difficulties in life and no matter how big or small, counselling can help to make sense of what's troubling you and find ways of coping for you.
This information has not yet been submitted
No post just yet,keep an eye though... 👀